GENERAL FUNCTION: Monitors completion of daily household activities of assigned site. Monitors completion of individual support planning and related activities of client residents. Responds to staffing shortages. Provides personal care assistance to client residents and provides support to clients in their daily living activities.
• Determines household task requirements and ensures that each is completed in a timely manner. Records/reports incomplete tasks, as appropriate.
• Monitors completion of client individual support planning and related activities. Records/reports deficiencies, as appropriate.
• Provides support to clients in their daily living activities, including, but not limited to: scheduling appointments, personal care, making transportation arrangements, meal preparation, and the like. Assists clients in planning outside activities, and accompanies them as needed.
• Carries out assigned tasks associated with occupational, physical and/or speech therapies. Takes nursing delegation directions from RN, and carries out delegated nursing tasks as directed by the RN. Promptly reports concerns regarding client physical and psychological well-being to supervisor.
• Provides basic instruction to clients as needed to develop competency in budgeting, money management, use of adaptive equipment, accessing community resources and other independent living skills.
• Maintains complete and accurate documentation in accordance with department guidelines, agency requirements and governmental regulations (e.g., client charts and records, incident reports, communication logs).
• Performs various TC tasks, as delegated.
• Attends meetings and company-sponsored training, as required.
• Maintains clean living environment. (May include cleaning wheelchairs, household chores and related activities, depending on assigned clients’ needs.)
• Performs similar or incidental job duties as needed.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Registered as a Nursing Assistant (or Certified Nursing Assistant).
• One year experience working with people with disabilities.
• Must meet all applicable training requirements, including First Aid/CPR and blood borne pathogens.
• Must be able to safely perform client transfers.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, co-workers, management, health care staff and others, as required, both orally and in writing.
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘Site Coordinator’ in subject line.
PROVAIL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.